Wednesday, December 15, 2010

May I pray for you at Mass on Christmas day?

pavone-alert-masthead.jpg
December 15, 2010

I was recently in Rome and had the great honor to participate in a pro-life prayer vigil his Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. The pope invited bishops to conduct simultaneous vigils in their own cathedrals. Because of my work in Rome, I was invited to be present for the service in St Peter’s Basilica. Many Cardinals, Bishops, priests and families celebrated the beginning of Advent and commemorated the coming of the baby Jesus.

The Pope emphasized that God himself became a baby in Mary's womb, and lived to save mankind through His death on the Cross.

He went on to say we must all be concerned for the unborn, the most fragile, the most threatened by the selfishness of adults and the darkening of consciences.

Together we prayed with the Pope for the intentions of the unborn and all pro-lifers around the world who make daily sacrifices to save babies' lives. Now I want to do a special favor for you. On Christmas day, when I celebrate Mass, I want to pray for you and your family as we commemorate the birth of the baby Jesus.

Therefore I invite you to send me your Mass intentions which I will place on the Altar as I celebrate Mass on Christmas day. I also want you to forward this email to your friends and family so that they can be included in the Mass intentions, because we all need the grace of God during these difficult days.

All you have to do is click here and type in your intentions, and please do it as soon as possible so that our staff has time to print out everyone's intentions which I will take to the Altar where I will say a special prayer for you and all the people to whom you forwarded this email to.

While I was in Rome, His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI asked us priests, Bishops, and Cardinals to specifically pray for the intentions of all pro-lifers around the world. And that's why I want to pray for you on Christmas day. I wish you a holy Advent and a joyous Christmas season. God bless you for everything you do on behalf of the babies. I hope to hear from you, your friends, and your loved ones soon.

God Bless,

pavonenew.jpg

Fr. Frank Pavone
National Director, Priests for Life

Priests for Life
PO Box 141172
Staten Island, NY 10314
Phone: 888-PFL-3448
718-980-4400
Fax: 718-980-6515
Email: mail@priestsforlife.org
www.PriestsForLife.org